- Cook EB., Bolding MC., Visser R., Barrett SM. and O’Neal BS. (2022) Assessing the characteristics and supporting factors that lead to logging machine value loss in the Southeastern United States. International Journal of Forest Engineering 33(1): 33-42. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14942119.2021.1971145.
- Harvey C. and Visser R. (2022) Characterisation of harvest residues on New Zealand’s steepland plantation cutovers. New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science 52 http://dx.doi.org/10.33494/nzjfs522022x174x.
- Ottaviani Aalmo G., Spinelli R., Magagnotti N. and Visser R. (2022) Quantitative and qualitative workload assessment in steep terrain forest operations: fostering a safer work environment through yarder automation. Ergonomics http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00140139.2022.2123562.
- Best T., Visser R. and Conradson D. (2021) Stress, psychosocial factors and the new zealand forest industry workforce: seeing past the risk of harm to the potential for individual and organisational wellbeing. New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science 51 http://dx.doi.org/10.33494/NZJFS512021X93X.
- Cawood S., Best T. and Visser R. (2021) Emergence of psychosocial considerations for improving safety in the New Zealand forest industry. NZ Journal of Forestry Vol. 66(No. 2): 16-26.