My primary research interests are in the mathematical
analysis and computation of complex fluid flows. In broad terms,
the problems I have studied involve the combination of physical
understanding, i.e. of a particular application, coupled with both
theoretical and computational techniques for partial differential
- AL-Behadili AJM., Sellier M., Nokes R., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Geoghegan PH. (2018) Rheometry based on free surface velocity. Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17415977.2018.1509965.
- Burghelea T., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Sainudiin R. (2017) A nonlinear dynamical system approach for the yielding behaviour of a viscoplastic material. Soft Matter 13(10): 2024-2039. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C6SM02361D.
- de Bruyn JR., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Frigaard I. (2016) Viscoplastic Fluids from Theory to Application: 10 Years On. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 238: 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnnfm.2016.11.008.
- Pancholy PP., Clemens K., Geoghegan P., Jermy M., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Wilson PL. (2016) Numerical study of flow pattern and pedestrian level wind comfort inside a uniform street canyon at different angles of attack. Perth, Australia: 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC), 5-8 Dec 2016. In http://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/imarusic/proceedings/20%20AFMC%20TOC.htm: 4.
- Treskatis T., Moyers-González MA. and Price CJ. (2016) An accelerated dual proximal gradient method for applications in viscoplasticity. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 238: 115-130. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnnfm.2016.09.004.