My primary research interests are in the mathematical
analysis and computation of complex fluid flows. In broad terms,
the problems I have studied involve the combination of physical
understanding, i.e. of a particular application, coupled with both
theoretical and computational techniques for partial differential
- 1. Chowdhury A., Saleh M. and Gonzalez M. (2020) Precision Assessment of the Modified Wheel Tracking Device Based on Small-Scale Testing of New Zealand Hot Mix Asphalt. In.
- Liz M., Sellier M., Moyers Gonzalez M. and Wilson P. (2020) Bedrock reconstruction from free surface data for unidirectional glacier flow with basal slip. Arxiv. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.13310.
- Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Frigaard IA. (2020) Dean flow of a Bingham fluid in a curved rectangular duct. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 286 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnnfm.2020.104440.
- Al-Behadili AJM., Sellier M., Hewett J., Nokes R. and Moyers-Gonzalez M. (2019) Identification of Ellis rheological law from free surface velocity. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 263: 15-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnnfm.2018.10.010.
- AL-Behadili AJM., Sellier M., Nokes R., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Geoghegan PH. (2019) Rheometry based on free surface velocity. Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering 27(5): 689-709. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17415977.2018.1509965.