Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include acoustics, noise control, sound absorption, sound transmission, plant design and engineering design.
- Ji Z., Pons DJ. and Pearse J. (2019) Plant system simulation for engineering training workshops. Computer Applications in Engineering Education http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cae.22171.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2018) Measuring Industrial Health Using a Diminished Quality of Life Instrument. Safety 4(4) 55: 25. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/safety4040055.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2018) Why Do Workers Take Safety Risks?-A Conceptual Model for the Motivation Underpinning Perverse Agency. Safety 4(2) 24: 23. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/safety4020024.
- Bull J., Watts G. and Pearse JR. (2017) The use of in-situ test method EN 1793-6 for measuring the airborne sound insulation of noise barriers. Applied Acoustics 116: 82-86.
- Cambridge JE., Davy JL. and Pearse J. (2017) The influence of finite and infinite wall cavities on the sound insulation of double-leaf walls. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 141(1): 207-218. http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.4973570.