Associate ProfessorJohn Pearse
Undergraduate Director of Studies
Civil Mechanical E505
Internal Phone: 92423
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include acoustics, noise control, sound absorption, sound transmission, plant design and engineering design.
- Ji Z., Pons D., Su Z., Lyu Z. and Pearse J. (2022) Integrating Occupational Health and Safety Risk and Production Economics for Sustainable SME Growth. Sustainability (Switzerland) 14(21) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su142114565.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2021) A methodology for harmonizing safety and health scales in occupational risk assessment. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 18(9) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18094849.
- Pearse J. and Donohue B. (2021) Wind machine rotor acoustic prediction method. Applied Acoustics 182 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2021.108169.
- Cambridge JE., Davy JL. and Pearse J. (2020) The sound insulation and directivity of the sound radiation from double glazed windows. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 148(4): 2173-2181. http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/10.0002167.
- Ji Z., Pons DJ. and Pearse J. (2020) Integrating occupational health and safety into plant simulation. Safety Science 130 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2020.104898.