Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include acoustics, noise control, sound absorption, sound transmission, plant design and engineering design.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2018) Measuring Industrial Health Using a Diminished Quality of Life Instrument. Safety 4(4) 55: 25. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/safety4040055.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2018) Why Do Workers Take Safety Risks?-A Conceptual Model for the Motivation Underpinning Perverse Agency. Safety 4(2) 24: 23. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/safety4020024.
- Bull J., Watts G. and Pearse JR. (2017) The use of in-situ test method EN 1793-6 for measuring the airborne sound insulation of noise barriers. Applied Acoustics 116: 82-86.
- Cambridge JE., Davy JL. and Pearse J. (2017) The influence of finite and infinite wall cavities on the sound insulation of double-leaf walls. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 141(1): 207-218. http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.4973570.
- Wareing RR., Davy JL. and Pearse JR. (2016) The sound insulation of single leaf finite size rectangular plywood panels with orthotropic frequency dependent bending stiffness. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 139(1): 520-528. http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.4940125.