Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include acoustics, noise control, sound absorption, sound transmission, plant design and engineering design.
- Ji Z., Pons D. and Pearse J. (2021) A methodology for harmonizing safety and health scales in occupational risk assessment. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 18(9) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18094849.
- Pearse J. and Donohue B. (2021) Wind machine rotor acoustic prediction method. Applied Acoustics 182 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2021.108169.
- Cambridge JE., Davy JL. and Pearse J. (2020) The sound insulation and directivity of the sound radiation from double glazed windows. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 148(4): 2173-2181. http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/10.0002167.
- Ji Z., Pons DJ. and Pearse J. (2020) Integrating occupational health and safety into plant simulation. Safety Science 130 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2020.104898.
- Ji Z., Pons DJ. and Pearse J. (2020) Plant system simulation for engineering training workshops. Computer Applications in Engineering Education 28(1): 17-30. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cae.22171.