School of Forestry Rm 142
Internal Phone: 92071
Research interests include silviculture, growth and yield modelling, applications of artificial intelligence, decision-support systems for forest management and New Zealand School of Forestry Software.
- Boczniewicz D., Mason EG. and Morgenroth JA. (2022) Developing fully compatible taper and volume equations for all stem components of Eucalyptus globoidea Blakely trees in New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science 52 http://dx.doi.org/10.33494/nzjfs522022x180x.
- Goude M., Nilsson U., Mason E. and Vico G. (2022) Comparing basal area growth models for Norway spruce and Scots pine dominated stands. Silva Fennica 56(2) http://dx.doi.org/10.14214/sf.10707.
- Goude M., Nilsson U., Mason E. and Vico G. (2022) Using hybrid modelling to predict basal area and evaluate effects of climate change on growth of Norway spruce and Scots pine stands. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research 37(1): 59-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02827581.2022.2039278.
- Appiah Mensah A., Holmström E., Petersson H., Nyström K., Mason EG. and Nilsson U. (2021) The millennium shift: Investigating the relationship between environment and growth trends of Norway spruce and Scots pine in northern Europe. Forest Ecology and Management 481 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foreco.2020.118727.
- Kc M., Mason EG. and Bown HE. (2021) The influence of stocking levels, clone, fertilization, and weed control on surface CO
2efflux in a mid-rotation Pinus radiata D. Don plantation in Canterbury, New Zealand. Journal of Forestry Research 32(6): 2567-2575. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11676-021-01298-9.