Qualifications & Memberships
My recent research has focused on developing algorithms for numerical optimization problems, designing tree-based learners for classification problems and developing spatially balanced sampling designs for environmental monitoring.
- Curran MF., Cox SE., Robinson TJ., Robertson BL., Strom CF. and Stahl PD. (2020) Combining spatially balanced sampling, route optimisation and remote sensing to assess biodiversity response to reclamation practices on semi-arid well pads. Biodiversity http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14888386.2020.1733085.
- Curran MF., Cox SE., Robinson TJ., Robertson BL., Rogers KJ., Sherman ZA., Adams TA., Strom CF. and Stahl PD. (2019) Spatially balanced sampling and ground-level imagery for vegetation monitoring on reclaimed well pads. Restoration Ecology 27(5): 974-980. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/rec.12956.
- Kermorvant C., D'Amico F., Bru N., Caill-Milly N. and Robertson B. (2019) Spatially balanced sampling designs for environmental surveys. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 191 524: 7. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10661-019-7666-y.
- Wickramarachchi DC., Robertson BL., Reale M., Price CJ. and Brown JA. (2019) A reflected feature space for CART. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics 61(3): 380-391. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/anzs.12275.
- Robertson BL., McDonald T., Price C. and Brown J. (2018) Halton iterative partitioning: spatially balanced sampling via partitioning. Environmental and Ecological Statistics 25(3): 305-323. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10651-018-0406-6.