Qualifications, Memberships & Awards
My recent research has focused on designing algorithms for numerical optimization problems and developing spatially balanced sampling designs for environmental monitoring.
- Robertson BL., McDonald T., Price C. and Brown J. (2018) Halton iterative partitioning: spatially balanced sampling via partitioning. Environmental and Ecological Statistics http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10651-018-0406-6.
- van Dam-Bates P., Gansell O. and Robertson BL. (2018) Using balanced acceptance sampling as a master sample for environmental surveys. Methods in Ecology and Evolution http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/2041-210X.13003.
- Robertson BL., McDonald T., Price CJ. and Brown JA. (2017) A modification of balanced acceptance sampling. Statistics & Probability Letters : 107-112. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2017.05.004.
- Price CJ., Reale M. and Robertson BL. (2016) Stochastic filter methods for generally constrained global optimization. Journal of Global Optimization 65(3): 441-456. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10898-015-0388-y.
- Wickramarachchia DC., Robertson BL., Reale M., Price CJ. and Brown J. (2016) HHCART: An oblique decision tree. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 96: 12-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.csda.2015.11.006.