Qualifications & Memberships
My recent research has focused on developing algorithms for numerical optimization problems, designing tree-based learners for classification problems and developing spatially balanced sampling designs for environmental monitoring.
- Price C., Reale M. and Robertson B. (2021) OSCARS-II: an algorithm for bound constrained global optimization. Journal of Global Optimization 79: 39-57. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10898-020-00928-6.
- Robertson BL., Reale M., Price CJ. and Brown JA. (2021) Quasi-random ranked set sampling. Statistics & Probability Letters 109029: 109029-109029. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2020.109029.
- Curran M., Hodza P., Cox S., Lanning S., Robertson B., Robinson T. and Stahl P. (2020) Ground-level Unmanned Aerial System Imagery Coupled with Spatially Balanced Sampling and Route Optimization to Monitor Rangeland Vegetation. Journal of Visualized Experiments http://dx.doi.org/10.3791/61052.
- Curran MF., Cox SE., Robinson TJ., Robertson BL., Strom CF. and Stahl PD. (2020) Combining spatially balanced sampling, route optimisation and remote sensing to assess biodiversity response to reclamation practices on semi-arid well pads. Biodiversity http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14888386.2020.1733085.
- Curran MF., Cox SE., Robinson TJ., Robertson BL., Rogers KJ., Sherman ZA., Adams TA., Strom CF. and Stahl PD. (2019) Spatially balanced sampling and ground-level imagery for vegetation monitoring on reclaimed well pads. Restoration Ecology 27(5): 974-980. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/rec.12956.