Stay in touch
Make sure to swap out your student email (unless you plan to continue using your uclive domain) and update your contact details to ensure you receive event invites local to you, new and interesting UC news, alumni benefits and competitions - update your details now!
Grow your network
Join the UC Alumni Relations LinkedIn group to get your professional network growing
What's in it for you?
As alumni of UC you have access to a number of benefits and resources both on and off-campus. Make the most of your alumni experience and take advantage of the following:
- On the job hunt? UC Careers are here to help give advice and guidance on boosting your employability - visit them here
- Invitations to events throughout Aotearoa and the world to meet and catch up with fellow alumni and have opportunities to listen to great speakers.
- Monthly e-newsletters with the latest UC news, alumni stories, events and competitions
- Discounts at listed alumni-owned and friends of UC businesses and UC services - check out what's on offer!
- Join the alumni book club!
How does it work? We have partnered with online book club facilitator PBC Guru to provide a private online forum for alumni to connect, explore and enjoy the reading of up to 5 books a year. Titles we have already completed include A Gentleman in Moscow, The Midnight Library, and Goodbye Sarajevo. Sign up here!
- Are you overseas? Check to see if there is an Alumni Ambassador in your area! They are a great point of contact to start making new connections.