The Library provides services and resources to support teaching at UC, including high quality print and electronic collections, placing required texts for specific courses in High Demand collections, and teaching information and digital literacy skills to students. UC’s e-learning Support team (ELS) supports academic staff and students in the use of learning technologies to positively impact the quality of learning and teaching at the University of Canterbury.
- High Demand (staff login required)
- Linking and Copyright (staff login required)
- Library Subject Guides
- New Titles
- EBSCO Faculty Select (Tool for sourcing OER & DRM-free texts)
- e-Learning Help for Staff
- e-Learning Help for Students
- Teaching Space Technologies
- LEARN course setup request
- Request for assistance (Assyst)
Subject Librarians deliver course-specific training on finding and evaluating electronic and print information resources, the ethical management and use of information resources, and discipline-specific use of citations and referencing. Training can be offered within course lectures and tutorials, or delivered using e-learning technology via LEARN. Contact your Subject librarian to discuss your requirements.