Who can help me?

Please see below helpful information for both agents and students.

Find an overseas agent

UC has approved agents in many countries who are available to help future students with advice on:

  • UC programmes and their respective admission requirements
  • Application process for undergraduate or postgraduate study
  • Academic English language requirements
  • Student visa application process and requirements for New Zealand
  • Accommodation Options
  • Tuition and accommodation fees
  • Providing advice and/or assisting with travel arrangements to New Zealand.

UC appointed agents are required to:

  • Abide by the NZQA Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International students
  • Provide clear and accurate information about UC and its programmes to students
  • Ensure students are academically and financially qualified to enter UC programmes

Select the country you are in to find an overseas agent near you:

Tuition fees 

UC regulations require tuition fees be paid directly to the University of Canterbury. UC accepts no responsibility for fees paid to or through a third party.

Overseas agent fees

In some countries a service fee may be charged by the agent to cover administration and service costs.

2018 UC visits in your area

Keep an eye out to see when UC are visiting a town near you! We love talking to people about our world class university and what UC can offer you! Contacts us to find out if we are visiting your region in the near future!

New Zealand Secondary Schools

UC has representatives regularly visiting New Zealand Secondary Schools. They can assist with any questions on our qualifications, scholarships, accommodation, university entrance and pathway programmes. These visits are arranged through the school's Careers Advisors, who can let you know times and dates of when UC will next be visiting.

Denmark & Sweden

Date Location Event
MONDAY September 17 

12.30- 5.30pm 

Rystensteen Gymnasium Kødbyen, København                                                   


TUESDAY September 18

12.00- 4.00pm

Lillebælt Academy, Odense


WEDNESDAY September 19

1.30- 6.30pm

Hotel Scandic Aarhus, Østergade 10, 8000 Aarhus


THURSDAY September 20

12.00- 5.00pm

DGI-Huset Nordkraft, Teglgaards Plads 1, Aalborg


FRIDAY 21 September


Scandic Hotel Rubinen, Kungsportsvenyen 24, Gothenburg


SATURDAY 22 September


Haymarket  by Scandic, Hötorget 13-15, Stockholm



Date Location Event

Sunday, September 16

1.00 - 5.00 pm

Grand Hyatt Jakarta, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.30, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota

Jakarta 10350, Indonesia

ENZ Fair
Date Location Event

Saturday 22 September

12.00 - 5.00 pm

KSL Resort, Johor Bahru, 33 Jalan Seladang, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Malaysia JM Study Fair

Saturday 30 September

12.00 - 5.00 pm

G Hotel, Gurney, Penang, 168A Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Goerge Town, Malaysia JM Study Fair
Date Location Event

Saturday 22 September

8.00 am - 1.30 pm

Intercontinental Saigon, Corner Hai Ba Trung, Ho Chi Minh City ENZ Education Fair

Sunday 23 September

8.00 am - 1.30 pm

Lotte Hotel, 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hanoi ENZ Education Fair
Date Location Event

Sunday 30 September

1.00 - 5.00 pm

Academy Hills Level 49, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo ENZ Education Fair

Middle East


Location Event

FRIDAY 28 September

3.00 pm - 9.00 pm                         

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, +971 4 3311111                                                   IDP Middle East Study Abroad Roadshow 2018 

SATURDAY 29 September

3.00 pm - 9.00 pm                   

InterContinental Hotel Abu Dhabi, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St +971 2 666 6888 IDP Middle East Study Abroad Roadshow 2018      

MONDAY 1 October

5.00 pm - 9.00 pm

Grand Millennium Hotel Muscat, Dohat Al Abab Street Al Khuwair 133 Muscat +968 22 342222 IDP Middle East Study Abroad Roadshow 2018      

Date Location Event

Saturday 6 October &
Sunday 7 October

11.50 am - 5.00 pm

COEX, Conference Room (South) 3F, Room 307-308

COEX 513 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

 IDP Multi-destination Fair

For more information