How to apply
If you are a secondary school student wanting to apply for a STAR course/courses:
Step 1. Prepare
- Fill in the STAR Consent Form below and get the necessary signatures from a parent/caregiver and the STAR Coordinator at your school.
- Get a copy of your passport or birth certificate certified (signed and dated) by your School Principal or a Justice of the Peace (JP) or solicitor.
- Ask your School for your NSN.
- Prepare a high quality scan/photo of your completed and signed Consent Form and signed identity document.
Step 2. Complete an Application to Enrol in myUC
- (New STAR students must first create an account in myUC).
- Log in to myUC.
- Select New Application.
- Select STAR Programme.
- Answer the questions and upload:
- a scan or photo of your completed and signed STAR Consent Form, and
- a scan or photo of your identity and citizenship documentation (that has been certified by your School Principal).
- Select the course(s) you wish to enrol in. See the list of courses most suitable for STAR students.
- Click Submit.
If you are having issues with your Application to Enrol, call 0800 827 748 for assistance.