The overarching focus of my research is consumption experiences in the services industry with a particular focus on the airline, tourism and hospitality industries. My past and current research themes include: consumption emotions, place/brand attachment, anthropomorphism, service design, destination marketing and tourism/event impacts
- Dixit SK. and Prayag G. (2022) Gastronomic tourism experiences and experiential marketing. Tourism Recreation Research 47(3): 217-220. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02508281.2022.2065089.
- Dodds S., Finsterwalder J., Prayag G. and Subramanian I. (2022) Transformative Service Research Methodologies for Vulnerable Participants. International Journal of Market Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/14707853221139204.
- Dyason D., Fieger P., Prayag G. and Hall CM. (2022) The Triple Blow Effect: Retailing in an Era of Disasters and Pandemics—The Case of Christchurch, New Zealand. Sustainability (Switzerland) 14(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su14031779.
- Gottschalk M., Kuntz JC. and Prayag G. (2022) TouRes: Scale development and validation of a tourist resilience scale. Tourism Management Perspectives 44 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2022.101025.
- Hall CM., Prayag G., Safonov A., Coles T., Gössling S. and Naderi Koupaei S. (2022) Airbnb and the sharing economy. Current Issues in Tourism 25(19): 3057-3067. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2022.2122418.