Senior LecturerChristian Walsh
Internal Phone: 94781
I am interested in the range of cognitive-affective and temporal practices undertaken by entrepreneurs and strategists in a variety of settings including social enterprise. Particularly as it relates to creativity in business and its fit with innovation.
I also have an ongoing interest in the pedagogy of experiential education particularly as relates to entrepreneurship and innovation education.
- Walsh C. (2023) Encouraging intelligent failure in an MBA class. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education 21(1): 37-46. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/dsji.12273.
- Walsh C., Knott P. and Collins J. (2023) The role of intuiting practices in navigating strategic opportunities. Long Range Planning http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.lrp.2023.102323.
- Walsh C. (2022) Promoting Curiosity, Creativity and Clarity in Management Education. In Brito SMDR (Ed.), Creativity http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.102068.
- Walsh C., Collins J. and Knott P. (2022) The four types of intuition managers need to know. Business Horizons 65(5): 697-708. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2021.12.003.
- Walsh C., Knott P. and Collins J. (2022) Playing Chess or Painting Pictures? Unpacking Entrepreneurial Intuition. Journal of Small Business Strategy 32(2): 115-127. http://dx.doi.org/10.53703/001c.31082.