Scholarships and awards
The College of Arts offers a wide range of Arts scholarships. Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are available to school leavers, mature students, Māori and Pasifika students, and current students.
- Scholarships for first-year students
- Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for honours students
- Scholarships for postgraduate students
- Fine Arts scholarships
For more information on all of the scholarships available at University of Canterbury see the Scholarships homepage.
New Arts Masters scholarships: start studying in Semester 2, 2020 or Semester 1, 2021.
The College of Arts has a limited number of scholarships of up to $8000 toward tuition fees available now to domestic graduates starting any one of the following Masters degrees in Semester 2, 2020 or Semester 1, 2021*. (They will be decided on the basis of the applicant's GPA.)
- Master of Arts
- Master of Applied Translation and Interpreting
- Master of European Union Studies
- Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master of Linguistics
- Master of Māori and Indigenous Leadership
- Master of Music
- Master of Policy and Governance
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Strategic Communication
- Master of Te Reo Māori
- Master of Writing
Please contact the Arts Student Advisors for more information, or download the Arts New Master's Scholarship Application and email to email@example.com to apply.
(*Enrolment must be completed in 2020 even if applying to start in Semester 1, 2021.)
Applications close July 8th, 2020