Qualifications & Memberships
My three main research areas are: (1) applied ethics; (2) bioethics; (3) rationality and reasons for action. I also have an interest in research ethics and philosophy of relationships.
- Mason C. (2021) Artificial reproductive technology regulations in Aotearoa New Zealand. Canterbury Club, Christchurch, New Zealand: Zonta International District 16, 06 Apr 2021.
- Mason C. (2021) Conscientious refusals to provide reproductive health care. Metascience 30(1): 131-134. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11016-020-00586-0.
- Mason C. (2020) New Zealand Policy on Frozen Embryo Disputes. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 17(1): 121-131. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11673-019-09950-0.
- Mason C. (2019) New Zealand's Frozen Embryo Dispute Policy. University of Canterbury: Philosophy Department Seminar, 26 Mar 2019.
- Mason CE. (2017) The Unnaturalness Objection to De-Extinction: A Critical Evaluation. Animal Studies Journal 6(1) 4: 40-60.