Nine years experience in the field of commercial graphic design, involving pre-press, off set printing, digital printing, website production, video editing, flash encoding, flash animation, art direction, type setting. Visual art practice with partner Hannah Beehre involving exhibiting around New Zealand and more recently overseas in leading galleries and festivals.
- Beehre H. and Beehre A. (2003) JS.02.03. Purchased in 2003 for the permanent Contemporary Collection. [Projection work].
- Beehre A. (2019) It's a World Full of Lying Bastards. Designer, printer, binder, publisher: Commissioned by Ilam Press [Book].
- Beehre A. (2019) Louise Henderson: From Life. Book designer and art director: Commissioned by Auckland Art Gallery & Christchurch Art Gallery [Book].
- Beehre A. (2019) The Christchurch Town Hall 1965–2019: A dream renewed. Designer and art director: Commissioned by Canterbury University Press [Book].
- Beehre A. (2019) The Father of Octopus Wrestling. Graphic designer, art director and printer: Commissioned by Canterbury University Press [Book].