Membership and MyWellness Accounts
UC Rec & Sport - Membership Account
Membership Client Portal
Welcome to the UC Rec & Sport Client Portal. Follow the link above, and explore the features of your personal account, available to you anywhere, at any time, from any device!
Right now, you can:
- Purchase a membership (you can setup your membership online, but you need to pay for it in-person on your first visit)
- View your membership details
- View or change your account details and password
- Update communication preferences
- Appointments with our staff
- Bookings you've made
- Courses you're enrolled into
- Concession account balances (such as spin concessions)
- Remaining training package sessions.
- Make court bookings
- View any outstanding payments and account statements
In the future, you’ll be able to:
- Make payments online
- Sign up for direct debit payment options
- Register for courses, workshops, seminars and masterclasses online
We do hope you enjoy these features!
UC Rec & Sport - App Account
UC Rec & Sport App
When you purchase or setup a UC Rec & Sport membership, an account in our app will also be created automatically for you. This is called a MyWellness account. You can access this via the app or on a web browser by visiting https://mywellness.com.
To Log In:
- Open the App or MyWellness website, click [Forgot Password], use the email address you used when setting up your gym membership.
- You'll be sent a password reset email. Setup a new password and use this for logging into the UC Rec & Sport App or MyWellness Website.
Your MyWellness account is different to your UC Rec & Sport Membership Account above. The MyWellness account will let you use our app, record your exercise, training, and class history, and allow you to make Group Fitness class, Personal Training and Massage bookings.
Do more with the website
As with a lot of technology, you will find most features are available on our app, however, there are specific things you'll need to visit the website to be able to do.
- Print your training programme.
- Swap your current training programme to any of the programmes you've had in the past.
- View in-depth results like "Time Spent at Intensity Levels" or "Amount of Weight Lifted" and "Training Effectiveness".
- After getting a Body Composition Scan (BCS) with us, you can view 14 of the measurements on the app, however, on the website you can view the full 46 measurement records.
- View or change your full account details including deleting your account (Deleting an account cannot be undone).