Dr Mairin Taylor
Mairin can talk on:
- coping with the transition to university
- finding your ‘tribe’ at UC
- how to choose a direction of study
- the benefits of studying counselling, psychology or social work
- study options in Health Sciences.
Dr Mairin Taylor joined UC’s School of Health Sciences as a lecturer at the start of 2019. Prior to this, she worked as a research specialist and clinical psychologist at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University in Japan for a year and also ran her own practice as a clinical psychologist in Ōtautahi Christchurch for five years.