Find out what's available at each facility by clicking on the links below.
Know your zones
Group study zones and discussion rooms
- A place for group discussion and collaboration
- Talking is permitted
- Moderate use of audio and cell phones
Silent study zones
- A place for individual study
- No talking at all
- No cell phone use
- Don't leave your valuables unattended.
- Limited consumption of food and drink is permitted in the Central Library and EPS Library unless it poses a risk of damaging library materials or offends other library users.
- No food or drink is to be consumed at the library computers.
- No food is allowed in the Macmillan Brown Library as there is a risk it will damage the heritage materials.