For Senior Leadership Teams who are embarking on their Agile journey, we can tailor a programme to begin the process of planning for unexpected disruption;
We will help your team to:
- Understand how to make good decisions, despite the future being unpredictable, full of risk and uncertainty
- Ingrain this approach into your organisation's DNA
- Make strategy design and execution one and the same
- Understand and prepare for changes to your market with a documented and practised Lean-Agile approach to Strategy Agility.
This will better prepare you for unexpected disruption and mean you can execute on plans quickly therefore achieving impact more rapidly.
- Our approach is to equip your people with skills in line with the principle of “teaching a person to fish” rather than “giving them a fish”
- Firstly we will give the team some pre-thinking to do and ask them to share their thoughts at the beginning of the session
- During the morning we will facilitate a conversation about potential risks to the business that could be on the horizon and then deploy a democratic process of choosing which single one of these issues will be tackled in the workshop
- We will take the team through a process using various canvasses to tackle the selected opportunity or risk
- We will return after an agreed period of time has passed (for example, 1, 2 or 3 weeks) depending on the issue being addressed and follow up on the solutions and approaches to ensure their effectiveness.
If you are interested in Strategic Agility for your business, contact Liz Foxwell-Canning for more information.