I am interested in the range of cognitive-affective and temporal practices undertaken by entrepreneurs and strategists in a variety of settings including social enterprise. Particularly as it relates to creativity in business and its fit with innovation.
I also have an ongoing interest in the pedagogy of experiential education particularly as relates to entrepreneurship and innovation education.
- Walsh C. (2022) Promoting Curiosity, Creativity and Clarity in Management Education. In Brito SMDR (Ed.), Creativity http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.102068.
- Walsh C., Knott P. and Collins J. (2022) Playing Chess or Painting Pictures? Unpacking Entrepreneurial Intuition. Journal of Small Business Strategy 32(2): 115-127. http://dx.doi.org/10.53703/001c.31082.
- Walsh C. (2021) The project marketplace: A structured method for defining passion projects. Journal of Education for Business : 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08832323.2020.1862034.
- Walsh C., Collins J. and Knott P. (2021) The Driving Mindsets of Innovation: Curiosity, Creativity and Clarity. Journal of Business Strategy http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JBS-08-2020-0176.
- Walsh C., Collins J. and Knott P. (2021) The four types of intuition managers need to know. Business Horizons http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2021.12.003.