Research & Innovation
EPECentre is a world-class clean technology research incubator that fosters collaboration and innovation.
We are a leading independent electric power and clean technologies research group, delivering specialist world-class research and innovation. Through our collaborations over the past two decades, we have a strong understanding of the NZ Electricity landscape and NZ industry in general, including the manufacturing and primary sectors.
The EPECentre engenders an environment that:
- fosters collaborative research and innovation
- provides research capability to benefit students, industry and society
- leads the development of best practices.
The EPECentre has worked with over 30 industry partners on research and consulting projects and has a global network of over 700 industry and research contacts and collaborators.
The EPECentre is a team of high calibre researchers with cross-disciplinary capabilities, postgraduates and support staff in management and technical roles. It has access to significant university resources, including advanced laboratory facilities and eminent academics.
The team delivers outcomes through:
- Research Projects: Government- and industry-funded
- Specialist Consulting: EPECentre offers a variety of services for projects that require specialist capabilities.
- Professional Development courses: For professionals, skills and knowledge to advance your career.
For past and ongoing projects, please refer to our projects section.
Please contact a relevant EPECentre staff member for further information and to discuss your project.