- Gboyega Awoku (PhD thesis UC) Pollination biology and the role of different pollinator species in local crop pollination.
- Istifanus Jesse (MSc Gombe State University) The study of snag, down course woods debris in an ecosystem
- Jennifer Arubemi Agaldo (PhD, UC) Plant-animal interaction in relation to seed fate and the role it plays in regeneration and restoration of grassland around Ngyel Nyaki Forest Reserve, Nigeria. (TY Danjuma Scholar)
- Yadok Biplang Godwill (PhD, UC) Investigating the efficiency of the African Pouched Rat (Cricetomys sp. nov) in secondary seed dispersal in Ngel Nyaki forest. (TY Danjuma Scholar)
- Murna Tella (PhD, UC) Investigating the ecosystem services provided by birds in Ngel Nyaki forest and surrounding agricultural lands.
- Iveren Abiem (PhD, UC) Using the CTFS-ForestGeo plot (of which she is the manager) to understand forest regeneration and seed rain.
- Lily Brailsford, (MSc UC) Determining levels of gene flow in trees between forest fragments
- Nsor, Charles Ayuk (PhD, UC) The relative importance of birds and insects as pollinators of a west african montane forest: a case study of Ngel Nyaki forest reserve.
- Hutchinson, Kelly (MSc, UC) Feeding ecology of Putty nose monkey
- Arroyo Lambaer, Denise (PhD, UC) Conserving amphibian diversity- inventory and gene flow studies in fragmented montane forest, Mambilla Plateau, Nigeria.
- Aliyu, Babale (PhD, UC) The fate of large seed in an Afromontane forest with few wide gaped frugivores.
- Thia, Josh (MSc, UC) Rare Afromontane tree conservation: using genetics and ecology to guide the management of Lovoa trichilioides and Cordia spp.
- Roselli, Sasha (MSc, UC) Factors limiting species composition and growth rates of naturally regenerating forest in a Nigerian montane grasslands.
- Knight, Alex (MSc, UC) Genetic structure and gene flow in the Nigeria Cameroon Chimpanzee in and around Gashaka Gumti National Park
- Umar, Danladi Mohammed (PhD, UC) How do varying land-uses affect stream communities in highland tropical streams in Nigeria?
- Barnes, Andrew (MSc, UC) Forest edges, livestock encroachment, and boundary fencing: The effects of habitat edges on dung beetle (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) community structure and function.
- Campbell, Delyse (MSc, UC) The potential for natural seed dispersal in the restoration of West African montane forest.
- Dutton, Paul (PhD, UC) Foraging behaviour of the Nigerian/Cameroon chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes ellioti) in a small remnant of montane forest: assessment of technology, diet and habitat. PhD, UC.
- Grassham, Abby (MSc, UC) Relationships between the tantalus monkey and forest structure in a West African montane forest.
- Korndoerfer, Martin (MSc, UC) Fulani pastoral practices around the Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve.
- Osinubi, Samuel (Dayo) Temidayo (PhD, UC) Habitat choice and evolutionary fitness in the yellow breasted boubou (Laniarius atroflavus).
- Udy, Kristy (MSc, UC) The influence of forest reserve protection on the structure, stability, and functioning of dung-associated invertebrate communities
- Agmen, Fiona (BSc(Hons), UC)Tantalus monkeys Chlorocebus tantalus and seed dispersal.
- Korndoerfer, Tammy (MSc, UC) Natural Resource use and Livelihoods of Villagers on the Mambilla Plateau, Nigeria: Yelwa Village as a case study.
- Weston, Kerry-Anne (MSc, UC) The role of sunbirds in pollination at Ngel Nyaki forest.
- Asory, Priscilla from FUTY spent a week at Ngel Nyaki in 2013, working on her MSc project to do with forest soils.