Summer Startup Programme 2022/23
The UCE Summer Startup Programme is an opportunity for students to fast-track their commercial venture or social enterprise into reality by working on it for ten weeks over the summer period.
If you’ve got an idea, it’s also an opportunity to make it happen! The Summer Startup Programme will challenge you to push yourself and your ideas to the next level in a supportive, enjoyable and dynamic environment. Over the course of the Summer Startup Programme, you will engage with more than 60 different experienced entrepreneurs, industry experts, and supportive professionals.
Join us in 2022, for the Programme’s 10th Edition!
The Programme provides you with a dedicated workspace and a community of founders at the UC Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Topics covered during the Programme include:
- Problem definition and market validation
- Customer journey
- Business Fundamentals, revenue and cost models, Intellectual property, ...
- Minimum viable product definition and development
- Pathways to market and commercialisation
- Team building and management
- Pitch practice
In conjunction with the programme, a limited number of UCE Summer Startup Scholarships offer students $6,000 (tax-free) to work on their ventures. All applications for the Summer Startup Programme are automatically considered for the Scholarship.
- 20-25 ventures selected
- Any UC student, with an idea, enrolled at least until the 18th of September 2022 can apply!
We are looking at:
- A diversity of ideas
- Innovative concepts
- How much impact the Summer Startup Programme will have on you!
- Applications close on the Sunday 18 September at 11:59 pm.
- Shortlist Interviews – from 19th to 30th September 2022
- Offers made - First week of October
If you want to find out more about the Summer Startup Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org