UC Centre for Entrepreneurship Programmes
Our programmes at the UC Centre for Entrepreneurship (UCE) include:
- The Hatchery for people who have great ideas for a business or social enterprise, but don't know where to start.
- The Summer Startup Programme which allows students to work on their ideas or ventures full time for 10 weeks, UCE offers Summer Startup students $5,000 scholarships for this programme.
- Level 6 is for startup businesses looking to expand internationally.
- Bootcamps are one-day opportunities for students to get into the startup scene or to fast-track their businesses.
- INOV290: 'Enterprise in Practice' a course enabling students to undertake a project for a startup venture (this can be yours, or someone else's) such as a business, social enterprise or student club.
Use our intensive bootcamps to jump headfirst into the worlds of technology, business and law.
Fast-track your commercial or social venture over the summer on a $5,000 scholarship gaining course credit.