Our programmes at the UC Centre for Entrepreneurship (UCE) include:
- The Summer Startup Programme allows students to work on their ideas or ventures full time for 10 weeks, UCE offers Summer Startup students $5,000 scholarships for this programme.
- INOV290: 'Enterprise in Practice' a course enabling students to undertake a project for a startup venture (this can be yours, or someone else's) such as a business, social enterprise or student club.
- The Hatchery for people who have great ideas for a business or social enterprise, but don't know where to start.
- Business Case Competition are a great opportunity for students to hone their business skills including strategic and financial analysis as well as soft skills like teamwork and communication.
- Xstart is for startup businesses looking to expand internationally.
Fast-track your commercial or social venture over the summer on a $5,000 scholarship gaining course credit.
Start in any semester or even in summer with our course for developing entrepreneurial and innovation skills while gaining course credit.
The UCE Deloitte Business Case Competition is a great way to hone your skills. It is one of the best ways to kick-start a career in consulting and professional services.
Xstart is a technology-focused founder incubator based in Christchurch. We provide ongoing, bespoke support to help ambitious businesses take their ideas global.