The Club: One Hundred Years with Remuera Rackets Club
Ian Gunthorp (with Aileen Buscke)
Since the laying of its foundations in Market Road in 1907, through demolition during World War II and the shift to Dilworth Avenue in 1963, Remuera Rackets has strived to maintain its position as one of New Zealand's leading tennis and squash clubs. "The Club" gives insight into the heritage, traditions and social mores of Remuera Rackets and the community. It also pays tribute to the many thousands of members and visitors who have contributed to and enjoyed Remuera Rackets over the last hundred years.