Qualifications & Memberships
• Modeling and testing structural behavior of solid timber, engineered timber products and connections• Modeling and testing seismic performance of timber shear walls and multi-story timber buildings• Modeling and testing timber-steel hybrid systems• Reliability-based evaluations of performance of timber structural systems• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Li Z., He M., Wang X. and Li M. (2018) Seismic performance assessment of steel moment frames infilled with prefabricated wood shear walls. Journal of Constructional Steel Research 140: 62-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2017.10.012.
- Li M. (2017) Evaluating rolling shear strength properties of cross laminated timber by short-span bending tests and modified planar shear tests. Journal of Wood Science 63(4): 331-337. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10086-017-1631-6.
- Lim H., Lam F., Foschi R. and Li M. (2017) Modelling load-displacement hysteresis relationship of a single-shear nail connection. Journal of Engineering Mechanics 143(6) 04017015 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0001204.
- Ottenhaus L-M., Li M., Smith T. and Quenneville P. (2017) Overstrength of dowelled CLT connections under monotonic and cyclic loading. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10518-017-0221-8.
- Lam F., Li Y. and Li M. (2016) Torque loading tests on the rolling shear strength of cross-laminated timber. Journal of Wood Science 62(5): 407-415. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10086-016-1567-2.