Qualifications & Memberships
• Modeling and testing structural behavior of solid timber, engineered timber products and connections
• Modeling and testing seismic performance of timber shear walls and multi-story timber buildings
• Modeling and testing timber-steel hybrid systems
• Reliability-based evaluations of performance of timber structural systems
• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Li Z., He M., Wang X. and Li M. (2018) Seismic performance assessment of steel moment frames infilled with prefabricated wood shear walls. Journal of Constructional Steel Research 140: 62-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2017.10.012.
- Ottenhaus L-M. and Li M. (2018) Embedment strength of New Zealand cross laminated timber. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 26(1): 12-16.
- Ottenhaus L-M., Li M., Smith T. and Quenneville P. (2018) Mode Cross-Over and Ductility of Dowelled LVL and CLT Connections under Monotonic and Cyclic Loading. Journal of Structural Engineering 144(7) 04018074: 1-10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0002074.
- Ottenhaus LM., Li M., Smith T. and Quenneville P. (2018) Overstrength of dowelled clt connections under monotonic and cyclic loading. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering 16(2): 753-773. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10518-017-0221-8.
- Li M. (2017) Evaluating rolling shear strength properties of cross laminated timber by short-span bending tests and modified planar shear tests. Journal of Wood Science 63(4): 331-337. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10086-017-1631-6.