Welcome to University Regulations
The regulation pages on this site apply to students commencing study within the 2017 academic year.
See the 2017 Calendar for a printed version of these regulations (Publications website).
- General Course and Examination Regulations, I. Academic Progress amended to clarify process of reviewing students' academic performance.
- BHSc in Public Health and Society and Policy amended compulsory courses
- BSc in Computer Science amended compulsory courses at 100-level
- MCom in Information Systems amended to allow students to complete a dissertation of at least 60 points.
- Parking and Traffic Statute 2017 now available in the UC Policy Library.
See the Calendar archive for Regulations in PDF from previous years (Academic Services website).