Quick APA citation tools
- Run your search in MultiSearch.
- If you wish to cite a single item, click on the quotation marks to the right of the item and select the citation style you want to use.
- If you wish to generate a list of items in a particular citation style, click on the saved items icon to the right of the items, then click Saved Items folder on the top right of the screen. Select the citation style you wish to use.
Run a search in Google Scholar. From your search result, click on "More" then "Cite"
Choose APA as your reference style Cite format
- APA format from MultiSearch or Google Scholar is not always 100 percent correct. Please check your citation against our APA guide.
- You will need to create your in-text citations manually
- Quick citation is useful for short reference lists. If you have a large reference list, EndNote is a better option
For more help with your APA citations, please contact your Subject Librarian.