Chemical and Process Engineering people
Head of Department
- Biofiltration, trickling filters
- Bioprocess engineering
Director of Second Professional Year Studies
- CFD for multiphase flow
- manufacture of fertilisers
- signal processing for...
Deputy Head of Department / Director of Postgraduate and International Studies
- Photoelectrochemical redox batteries
- Electrocatalytic CO2 reduction (...
Director of Intermediate and First Professional Year Studies
- Physical properties, crystallisat...
- Material synthe...
- Ultra high temperature electrolytic reduction of metal...
Post Doctoral and Research Associates
The work of our academic staff is supported by internal and external affiliate staff, including former Chemical and Process Engineering staff who remain active in the field.
Head of School
- Bioseparations Engineering
Senior Lecturer (retired)
Associate Professor (retired)
A bequest by former distinguished student John Angus Erskine enables some 70 Visiting Erskine Fellowships to be awarded each year for international visitors to give lectures. Chemical and Process Engineering hosts many distinguished Erskine Fellows. A full and up-to-date list of past and present Erskine visitors is available on the Erskine Fellowship pages.