Qualifications & Awards
Research interests include computer science education, compression, and computers and music.
- Bell T., Duncan C. and Rainer A. (2017) What is coding? In Humble S (Ed.), (Need to double-check with Tim.)
- Duncan C., Bell T. and Atlas J. (2017) What do the teachers think? Introducing computational thinking in the primary school curriculum. In ACM International Conference Proceeding Series: 65-74. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3013499.3013506.
- Webb M., Davis N., Bell T., Katz Y., Reynolds N., Chambers DP. and Sysło MM. (2017) Computer science in K-12 school curricula of the 2lst century: Why, what and when? Education and Information Technologies 22(2): 445-468. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10639-016-9493-x.
- Bell T., Duncan C. and Atlas J. (2016) Teacher feedback on delivering computational thinking in primary school. In ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 13-15-October-2016: 100-101. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2978249.2978266.
- Bell TC. (2015) Surprising Computer Science. Ljubljana, Slovenia: 8th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspective (ISSEP 2015), 28 Sep-1 Oct 2015. In Informatics in Schools. Curricula, Competences, and Competitions Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol 9378: ISSEP: 1-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25396-1_1.