Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Neshatian K. and Varn, L. (2017) On the Existence of Feature Bundles and their Effect on Symbolic Regression Algorithms. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA: The 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 27 Nov-1 Dec 2017.
- Yamada S. and Neshatian K. (2017) Kernel construction and feature subset selection in support vector machines. In Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 10593 LNCS: 605-616. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68759-9_49.
- Yamada S. and Neshatian K. (2017) Multiple kernel learning with one-level optimization of radius and margin. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science 10400 LNAI: 52-63. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63004-5_5.
- Stockdill A. and Neshatian K. (2016) Restricted echo state networks. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9992 LNAI: 555-560. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50127-7_49.
- Hong JK., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2015) Predicting quitting behavior in SQL-tutor. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2015: 37-45.