Qualifications & Memberships
Impact of the Emissions Trading Scheme on the profitability of forestry in New Zealand. Analysis of investment returns from rural land uses including forestry. Estimation of market demand and supply functions, and derived demand for forestry products.
- Craig G. and Evison DC. (2017) Logger confidence rises - FICA survey. NZ Logger (April 2017): 8-9.
- Evison D. (2017) The New Zealand forestry sector's experience in providing carbon sequestration services under the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme, 2008 to 2012. Forest Policy and Economics 75: 89-94. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.forpol.2016.10.003.
- Evison DC. (2017) Education for forestry: opportunities and challenges. Rotorua: NZIF Annual Conference, 3-6 Sep 2017
- Evison DC. and Mason E. (2017) The role of forestry in helping New Zealand reduce carbon emissions to the atmosphere. [Submission to New Zealand Productivity Commission].
- Manley B. and Evison DC. (2017) Quantifying the carbon in harvested wood products from logs exported from New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Forestry 62(3): 36-44.