Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include compartment fire modelling, computer modelling and backdraft and flashover.
- Fleischmann C. (2002) SFPE Engineering Guide to Piloted Ignition of Solid Materials Under Radiant Exposure.
- Fleischmann C., Buchanan A. and Abu A. (2016) Analytical Methods for Determining Fire Resistance of Concrete Members. In Hurley MJ; Gottuk DT; Hall JR; Harada K; Kuligowski ED; Puchovsky M; Torero JL; Watts JM; Wieczorek CJ (Ed.), SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering (5th ed.): 1949-1978. New York: Springer Science. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2565-0_54.
- Fleischmann CM. (2009) Fire testing of upholstered furniture - current and future methods. In Rowe T (Ed.), Interior textiles: Design and developments: 229-257. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
- Fleischmann C., Buchanan A. and Chang J. (2008) Analytical Methods for Determining Fire Resistance of Concrete Members. In DiNenno PJ (Ed.), SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering (4th ed.): 4/327-4/345. Quincy: National Fire Protection Association.
- Fleischmann CM. (2006) Flammability tests for upholstered furniture and mattresses. In Apte BB (Ed.), Flammability testing of materials used in construction, transport and mining: 164-186. Cambridge: Woodhead Publishing. http://www.woodheadpublishing.com/en/book.aspx?bookID=808.