My research focuses on construction health and safety management and safety technologies. Current research activities include the development of construction hazard management ontology, knowledge-based systems, and BIM-based safety management. The main purpose of these technologies is to enable smarter safety management on site.
- Goh, YM. and Guo H. (2017) FPSWizard: A web-based CBR-RBR system for supporting the design of active fall protection systems. Automation in Construction 85: 40-50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2017.09.020.
- Guo BHW. and Goh YM. (2017) Ontology for Design of Active Fall Protection Systems. Automation in Construction 82 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2017.02.009.
- Guo BHW., Yiu TW., González VA. and Goh YM. (2017) Using a Pressure-State-Practice Model to Develop Safety Leading Indicators for Construction Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 143(2): 04016092-04016092. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001218.
- Toh YZ., Goh YM. and Guo BHW. (2017) Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Design for Safety: Multiple Stakeholders in the Singapore Construction Industry. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 143(5): 04016131-04016131. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001279.
- Guo BH., Yiu TW. and González VA. (2016) Predicting safety behavior in the construction industry: Development and test of an integrative model. Safety Science 84 C: 1-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2015.11.020.