UC Centre for Entrepreneurship Programmes
Our programmes at the UC Centre for Entrepreneurship (UCE) include:
- The Hatchery for people who have great ideas for a business or social enterprise, but don't know where to start.
- The Summer Startup Programme which allows students to work on their ideas or ventures full time for 10 weeks, UCE offers Summer Startup students $5,000 scholarships for this programme.
- Level 6 is for startup businesses looking to expand internationally.
- Bootcamps are one-day opportunities for students to get into the startup scene or to fast-track their businesses.
- BSNS290: 'Enterprise in Practice' a course enabling students to undertake a project for a startup venture (this can be yours, or someone else's) such as a business, social enterprise or student club.
Kickstart your business or social enterprise with our incubator programme and learn by doing.
Use our intensive bootcamps to jump headfirst into the worlds of technology, business and law.
Start in any semester or even in summer with our course for developing entrepreneurial and innovation skills while gaining course credit.
Level 6 is a new UCE initiative to grow technology startups into global businesses. Get involved or find out more.