Move and reoder sections
Sections can easily be moved, and the order in which they appear in navigation will change to reflect this. Use either automatic ordering or move them manually.
There are two ways to move a section:
Drag and drop a section
- Click and hold the mouse on the name of the section you would like to move.
- Drag the selected section to destination section.
- Release the mouse when the correct section is highlighted.
Re-order a section
- Click the Site Structure icon if you are not already on the Site Structure screen.
- From the Yellow Dropdown Menu beside the section you are editing, select Modify Section
- Select the Subsections tab.
- If you want to use Automatic Ordering, check the box Enabled and select a Method. By default, all sections are locked. Unlock the sections you want to apply Automatic Ordering. To do this, use the Lock/Unlock All button or check the individual items.
- If you want to manually move the sections, use the Move arrows to move sections up and down.
- Click Save Changes before navigating away from this screen, as the changes will otherwise not be saved.
Drop down menu
- From the Yellow Dropdown menu beside the section you want to move, select Move Section.
- The Site Structure appears, click on the name of the destination section.