Duplicate/Mirror a section
When you want to reuse the same content in another place, you can either duplicate it or mirror it.
Duplicating creates a copy that is separate from the original, so if you change the duplicate, the original content remains the same.
Mirroring creates a copy that is linked to the original, so if you change the mirrored content, the original content changes too. Use mirroring where you want your content to update itself each time the original is updated. Take care not to change mirrored content if you are not the owner of the original.
- Hover over the Yellow Dropdown menu beside the section you are duplicating and select Duplicate branch.
- The Duplicate branch window appears
- Under Content Options, select Ignore content to duplicate the structure but not the content, Duplicate content, or Mirror content.
- Under Duplicate Options - Section to Copy Into. Click Select.
- The Site Structure will appear, click on the name of the destination section, expanding the section first if required.