Create a section/page
Adding a Section in T4 is equivalent to adding a Page to your site. There are two steps involved in creating a web page in T4:
1. The first step is to create a new Section:
- Hover over the Yellow Drop-Down Menu beside the section you are working on and select Add Section.
- Enter a Name for the section.
- Optional: Enter Output URI to create a friendly URL or a shorter URL. If left blank, the section’s Name is used when publishing.
- If you want this page to appear in the site navigation, leave Show in navigation? checkbox as ticked.
- Click Add to save, your new section has been created.
Note: By default, the new section will appear as the last item in the section above. To move it up, go to the Subsections tab and use the Move arrows to move it up the hierarchy.
2. The next step is to add content to the new section to make up your page.
You now need to add pieces of content to your section to make up your page. Select the appropriate Content Types depending what you have for content on your page.
- WYSIWYG editor - choose this content type to add paragragh text, lists, headings, links and tables your page
- Image - use this content type to add an image to your page
- Document - use this content type to add PDFs or Word documents to your page
- YouTube video - use this content type to add a YouTube video to your page
- Contact us - call to action grey box
If what you need isn't listed on this page, see Content Types page for more content types available.