Heading and button
You can add a heading with a button, for example, as a call to action that tells the user what you want them to do and make it as easy as possible for them to do it.
- From the Actions dropdown menu beside the section/folder you are editing, select Create Content
- Select the content type Heading and button from the list
Tip: If you don’t see the content type you are looking for on the list
- Search for your content type by entering the name in the Filter field
- or change the Display setting to display more content types, by default T4 only displays 10 entries on a pag
- or click on the Pagination on the bottom to browse to the next screen
- Enter a name in the Name field, this will appear as the button text
- Enter a heading in the Heading field, this will appear as a heading on the page
- Click the button Add Section link. The site structure will display so you can select the section to link the button to. Select the section you want to link to.
- Click the Preview button to see what your Heading and Button looks like. The first time you use T4 to preview a page, you will have to deactivate the pop-up-blocker icon, often in the top right of your browser
- Click Save changes to save or Save and approve to publish