A moderator can edit web content in the WCMS and make it live without it going through an approval process. They can also review content by contributors and either
- Approve it and make it live on the website
- Edit the content and make it live or
- Reject the changes to the content
Moderators are able to do everything a Contributor can do with the addition of:
- adding sections
- moving and reordering sections
- adding section links
- moving a section
- modifying a section
- duplicating a section
- previewing a section
- deleting a section
- approving content they are assigned to.
Login to T4
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome or Firefox). DO NOT use IE, , it is not recommended due to compatibility issues.
- Type in the address http://wcmsedit.canterbury.ac.nz/terminalfour
- Enter your UC Username and Password then click the "Advanced" link next to the "Login" button. Select the appropriate Login Type from the dropdown list eg. Contributors or International Moderators
- Click the Login button
TERMINALFOUR Site Manager Site Structure consists of sections. There are a variety of different types of sections. These are displayed with different folder symbols.