A moderator can edit, approve and publish content to the web. They can also review content by contributors and either
- Approve it and make it live on the website
- Edit the content and make it live or
- Reject the changes to the content
Moderators are able to do everything a Contributor can do with the addition of:
- adding sections
- moving and reordering sections
- adding section links
- moving a section
- modifying a section
- duplicating a section
- previewing a section
- deleting a section
- approving content they are assigned to.
Login to T4
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome or Firefox). DO NOT use IE, it is not recommended due to compatibility issues.
- Type in the address http://wcmsedit.canterbury.ac.nz/terminalfour
- Enter your UC Username and Password
- Click the Login in button
The T4 site structure consists of a variety of different sections, these are displayed with different folder symbols.