Use this content type to add a map.
How to add a map
- Select Add content.
- If only one Content Type is enabled, this will open straight away. Alternatively you need to select Map.
- Enter a Name for the Map. This will not be displayed on the published page.
- Enter the Map centre latitude. This value sets the latitude (horizontal) position of the map. This can be identified by searching for the address or location using google maps.
- Enter the Map centre longitude. This value sets the longitude (vertical) position of the map. This can be identified by searching for the address or location using google maps.
- Enter the Zoom level. Zoom level defines the resolution of the current view. Zoom levels can be set between 0 (the lowest zoom level, in which the entire world can be seen on one map) and 21 (down to streets and individual buildings) are possible within the default roadmap view. Building outlines, where available, appear on the map around zoom level 17. Each succeeding zoom level doubles the precision in both horizontal and vertical dimensions.
- Select the Map type. Most of the time the UC styled map will be most appropriate.
- Preview to make sure you are happy with the result.
- Click Update to save.