Heading and button
You can add a heading with a button, eg as a call to action that tells the user what you want them to do and make it as easy as possible for them to do it.
- Select Add Content from the Content tab on your page.
- Select content type Heading and button.
- Add the Name eg 'Contact us'. This will appear as the button text.
- Add the Heading eg 'Change of address'. This will appear as a heading on the page.
- Click Select beside Link. The site structure will display so you can select the section to link the button to.
- Set the Link pop up to _blank so the button opens a new tab.
- This will allow the user to easily refer back to your page content.
- Click Add to save.