Contributors can edit web content in T4 but they can’t make it live on the website without it being approved by a Moderator first. Most users at UC will be Contributors.
Contributors are able to
- Add, modify, move, mirror and duplicate content
- Set the publish and review dates for content
- View the history and versions of content
- Make content inactive
- Add images and documents to the media library
- Add and modify a limited number of content types depending on group
Login to T4
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome or Firefox). DO NOT use IE, , it is not recommended due to compatibility issues.
- Type in the address http://wcmsedit.canterbury.ac.nz/terminalfour
- Enter your UC Username and Password then click the "Advanced" link next to the "Login" button. Select the appropriate Login Type from the dropdown list eg. Contributors or International Moderators
- Click the Login button
TERMINALFOUR Site Manager Site Structure consists of sections. There are a variety of different types of sections. These are displayed with different folder symbols.