Social volleyball competition
- 6 players/side
- 2 female players/side on court at all times
- A minimum of 5 players must start the game, the 6th player must be on court within 5min of game time
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to participate.
Choose from 2 Divisions: Division 1 or Social Division 2
- Experienced are after more competitive play
- Social is there for a good time
- 12-minute halves, 2-minute half time (30-minute turn-around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
- Normal Volleyball rules apply, except that games will be determined by the team with the higher score at the end of the game.
- Substitutions – between points.
- Wednesday Evenings 6:15pm - 8:45pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.
Fees to play in the Social Sport Competitions:
|Per team, per TERM||Per team, per SEMESTER*|