- Home >
- UC Rec & Sport >
- Sport >
- Social Sport Competitions >
- Netball >
Social Netball Competition
Starting: 1 March 2023
- SIX (6) Players/side: TWO (2) defenders (D), TWO (2) centres (C), 2 attackers (A)
- A maximum of THREE (3) males per team are allowed on the court at any given time. ONE (1) male per playing position only (Defence, Centre and Attack).
- A minimum of 5 players must start the game, one of which must play centre, the 6th must be on court within 5 minutes of game time
- Teams must wear matching bibs (supplied by UC Sport).
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to partcicipate.
- 12-minute halves, 2-minute half time (30-minute turn-around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
- International Netball Federation (INF) rules apply
- Substitutions: Unlimited “flying” substitutions
- Disqualification/Penalty: 2 foul play warnings/ player, players will be ejected on their second warning.
- Wednesday afternoon 2pm - 5pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.
Fees to play in the Social Sport Competitions:
| ||Per term||Per Semester |
UC RecCentre (online maps)
Register for Social Sport
Click below to register a social sport team