Floorball / Uni Hoc (NEW)
- 5 players/side (4 court players and 1 goalkeeper)
- 1 female player/side on court at all times
- Teams must wear matching bibs (supplied by UC sport)
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to participate.
- 12 minute halves, 2 minute half time (30 minute turn around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
Normal IFF Floorball rules apply.
- Substitutions -Unlimited rolling substitutions.
- No outs unless ball hits wall at high level
- Play continues behind the goal x no offside and goals can be scored from anywhere
Dangerous play as outlined below is prohibited:
- NO stopping the ball with your hand or head
- NO touching the ball with the stick if it is above knee level
- NO form of pushing or physically tacking the body of a player
- NO playing on the ground
- NO tacking through the legs
- NO jumping and play at the same time
- NO hitting or lifting of an opponent’s stick
- Thursday afternoon 2pm-5pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Social Competitions Facebook Page.