Registrations for Yog101 in Term 1 are now open!
Ready to take the step into the wonderful world of Yoga, but the large class sizes and the bendy people touching their toes are putting you off? Well you're in the right place!
Yoga101 is our new 6 week introduction to all things Yoga, designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, before heading into one of our yoga classes on the main Group Fitness timetable.
Why try Yoga101?
- You're new to Yoga and want to to learn the basics in small and comfortable environment.
- Develop your breath, to really understand and feel the benefits of your yoga practice.
- Learn how to get your body into the basic standing poses and sun salutations, while maintaining postural alignment.
- You're an experienced Yogi, and you would like to refresh your knowledge on the main principals of yoga and alignment.
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Courses runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is not required, but recommended.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||4:10pm||25 Feb||1 April||Julie||$24||$36||Open now!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours