YogaPlay will return again in 2020!
Take your practice further and explore your limits! Each term will have a specific focus e.g. Splits, handstands, arm balances, and inversions.
Term 4's focus: Handstands, Shoulder Stands, Head Stands.
Why try Yoga play?
- Tackle more challenging variations of poses in regular classes when the opportunity arises
- Learn those poses safely (as they won't be taught in regular timetabled classes)
- Find new and interesting ways to get in and out of poses
- You've always wanted to be able to bust out a crow!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is recommended.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||6:10pm||18 Sept||23 Oct||Sabine||$24||$42||Closed|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours