TRX-Pilates will return again in 2020!
Love pilates classes, but wonder if you are engaging the correct muscles and getting the most out of the class? Let us help! In TRX Pilates you will work through mat-based Pilates moves with the help and extra challenge of the TRX straps!
You will use your body weight as resistance and work through balance postures, challenging core exercises, and learn to lengthen and strengthen your muscles correctly and effectively.
This course is designed for people who like the TRX and want to learn some new moves, or for people who enjoy pilates and want to progress to a more personalised class with smaller numbers!
TRX-Pilates is suitable for every fitness level, as there is always a new and exciting challenge to try! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
Benefits of TRX-Pilates.
- Improve joint stability
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn tricks that require great control, stamina, and strength
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
- Max 6 participants
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||5:10pm||18 Sept||23 Oct||Sarah C||$45||$72||Open!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours