Meditation through yin yoga
Meditation through Yin Yoga will be back later in 2018.
We are now offering you the chance to learn more about the art of meditation and relaxation. Sessions will consist of a gentle Yin practice to help you leave feeling relaxed and renewed. There will also be a focus on learning tip and techniques to de-stress and calm the mind at any time of the day.
Why try Meditation through yin yoga?
- Learn simple ways to meditate and breath
- Try out different options and pick and choose your favourite to try out in your everyday life
- Reward yourself at the end of a long week with 40-50mins (depending on the session) dedicated especially to you and the health and wellbeing of your body.
- A great way to relax the body with a gentle Yin Yoga class.
What you sign up for
- 4 sessions in a warm and quiet space booked especially for you
- 50min session, designed to teach you various methods to help with relaxation and calming
- Watch your body release the tension that has built up due to everyday activities and start to bring peace and serenity into your life
- This is a yin yoga inspired class, however no previous yoga experience is required.
- Various yoga poses will be held to stretch and relieve tension in your body.
- Guaranteed meditation practice in each session.
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Sessions will take place in KA04 (Kirkwood Village)
- No refunds, unless a medical certificate is provided. Administration fee may apply.
- Maximum 15 participants per course
- Towels, pillows, blankets may be needed. Heres a tip, a sleeping bag stuffed into its bag or a pillow slip stuffed with towels can act as a great bolster/prop! All optional.
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Member price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||5:00pm||20 Sept||18 Oct||Sabine||$20||$30||Closed|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
For more information
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes