CHOP IT LIKE IT’S HOT
Chop It Like It's Hot will be returning for 2019!
Keep checking back here for updates!
Sick of having 2-minute noodles as your main meal? This cooking course is designed to teach you key skills to be able to cook nutritious meals at home without breaking the bank. Each meal is quick, easy and versatile.
- Learn basic cooking techniques
- Nutritional information which will help you through your university experience
- Add some new recipes to your knowledge base
- Get an awesome goody bag
- Meet new people
What you need to know
- Includes all equipment and food
- Runs for 3 weeks, 1 session per week
- Open to all students and suitable for all cooking levels
- Adaptable for allergies, vegetarians and other food preferences
- Small classes (max 8)
- Location: Technology 101 lab, Dovedale campus
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Facilitator||Price||Registrations|
HOW TO REGISTER
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Contact Gary Gin (firstname.lastname@example.org)